The Etiometry Platform
Watch this video demonstrating the Etiometry Platform
The Platform consists of three integrated software components:
Together these systems provide critical information for immediate patient care and trajectory of patient condition, generate risk estimation of compromised patient conditions, and archives data for research and quality improvement initiatives.
Immediately access multiple data streams and lab results automatically captured and displayed in the context of human physiology.
Analyze dynamic risk indices calculated and trended with patient-specific data aggregated from multiple sources onto one screen.
Access high-fidelity archived data for automated reports and continuous quality improvement in patient care for single-site and multi-center research projects.
Monitor single patients or unit-wide on any hospital-approved web browser with a summarized display of patient trends and risk analytics.
The Etiometry Platform supports the entire care team.
Select your role to learn more.
- Access to comprehensive patient data in near-real time
- Supports patient assessment and timely recognition of adverse clinical conditions
- Remote patient surveillance
- Communication tool for sign-outs and hand-offs
- Guidance for treatment escalation
- Supports patient management protocols and care plans
- Supports extubation readiness assessment and guidelines
- Automated calculation of respiratory measures (e.g. OI, OSI)
- Supports recognition and tracking Ventilator Associated Events
- Allows remote surveillance of patients requiring mechanical ventilation
- Tracking mechanism for protocol adherence
- Event reviews (M&M conferences)
- Fast retrieval of structured data for quality reporting
- Automated reports based on key requirements and quality initiatives
Get an Insider’s View
Discover how 150+ million hours of de-identified physiological data can help inform your risk analyses of patient conditions and accelerate clinical decision-making.
What to expect
Schedule a demo today.
Fill out the form below and we will reach out via email to schedule it.