We are currently seeking a Senior Vice President to be responsible for all aspect of the sales and marketing efforts of the company. The SVP will be part of the company senior leadership and will play an active and central role in growing the company business and exploring new business opportunities. By joining our company you will be at the forefront of clinical innovation, working with a passionate team of innovators with the common mission of changing the delivery of healthcare. You will become an integral part of our executive team whose work will directly impact the long-term success of the company.
- Refine company value proposition and messaging as a company evolves and additional use cases demonstrate clinical or financial value to hospitals
- Create and maintain a return on investment models for customers to assist sales efforts
- Develop and direct the implementation of the company marketing strategy including conference attendance, PR, and content creation
- Evaluate new markets and create a strategy for entering them, including non-conventional business models for accelerating market penetration
- Oversee sales operations and work with leadership to define target goals and continuously improve processes to adapt to market evolution and company growth
- Develop and expand sales team domestically and internationally
- Track key performance metrics for marketing and sales efforts, report on status and progress
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience developing, implementing and managing sales and marketing strategies for novel medical devices with ICUs as a target market
- Adept at marketing/selling products to hospitals with a solid understanding of hospital internal dynamics, decision makers, and purchasing processes
- Understanding of clinical workflows and how novel technology can advance patient care and reduce cost
- Significant track record of successfully developing, managing and executing strategic marketing plans and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal skills especially coupled with the ability to communicate with clinicians on complex clinical and engineering concepts
- Demonstrated success in team building from hiring to training and mentoring.
- Knowledge of digital health and predictive analytics market, companies, and trends
- Understanding of shifting payment models in healthcare, and ability to find creative solutions to marketing and business models to adapt accordingly
- Experience selling software to ICUs
- Experience with clinical analytics and value creation to clinical users
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.