We are currently seeking a Director of IT and Support to build and oversee the company’s software deployment and support team. The team is responsible for coordinating with our customers the deployment of the Etiometry Platform including scope specification, resource allocation, software installation and validation, and subsequent customer support.
- Manage the company software deployment process from scope specification to software installation and validation.
- Interface with hospital IT staff to extract customer requirements and specifications of the hospital infrastructure and coordinate the provisioning of required resources for a successful installation: hospital personnel, hardware, data interfaces, etc.
- Coordinate with the company R&D staff to develop features that adapt the software to site-specific infrastructure and/or requirements.
- Manage customer support and respective procedures: customer interactions, troubleshooting, issue escalation.
- Recruit, train, and manage IT staff.
- BS in Information Systems, Biomedical Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in developing and implementing IT plans and procedures.
- Expert level proficiency with network management, security, and RHEL Linux based systems.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing plans and procedures for software deployment and support.
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external expectations on project requirements and timelines.
- Able to work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and technical staff.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum
- Experience with hospital IT either internally or as a vendor.
- Strong understanding of healthcare/hospital IT, including EMR, interface engines, and other information systems
- Strong understanding of the healthcare environment and the challenges of installing and supporting new information technologies in a hospital environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com with your resume.