We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to assist in building, deploying, and supporting Etiometry’s software platform. The platform includes applications that perform real-time acquisition and novel visualization of patient physiologic data and clinical databases that support impactful retrospective analysis. Our ideal candidate will want to learn and expand their technical knowledge by working with our customers and internal technical resources. This is a growth role, we are a quickly growing company and this will be the first dedicated DevOps position.
- Improve internal processes through automation and tooling, including build, test, and deployment procedures.
- Manage the deployment and configuration of Etiometry’s platform into hospital environments.
- Interface with hospital IT staff to determine site-specific platform configurations.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving application issues.
- Coordinate with the company R&D staff to escalate application issues.
- Administrative responsibilities associated with managing a software-based medical device.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proficient with RHEL Linux based systems, with a strong emphasis on command line tools.
- Working understanding of web-based applications and SQL database configuration and use.
- Experience with infrastructure and application security
- Experience with build and automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Demonstrated success in executing plans and procedures for software deployment and support.
- Able to work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and technical staff.
- Experience with hospital infrastructure either internally or as a vendor.
- Experience with Java and Python-based applications.
- Understanding of healthcare/hospital IT, including EMR, interface engines, and other information systems
- Understanding of the healthcare environment and the challenges of installing and supporting new information technologies in a hospital environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.