As a Clinical Specialist, you will work with customer clinical leadership to define and then achieve goals related to the use of Etiometry software in the clinical workflow. In this role, you will be required to provide education, follow-up services, in-service training, and other related services as necessary to nurses, physicians, and other clinical roles that interact with Etiometry products. You will also be responsible for increasing the adoption of the software and helping the customer to achieve their goals for integrating Etiometry products into their clinical workflow in new ways. You will track adoption of the software, and periodically report progress to Etiometry and customer leadership.
In this role, you will represent Etiometry to our clinical users, and as such, must present a positive and professional image of Etiometry, and be able to establish and maintain strong professional relationships with clinicians. Travel up to 50% and periodic availability off hours to accommodate customer schedules may be required.
- Work with hospital leadership to understand and shape the goals for Etiometry products for various clinical roles (MD’s, RN’s, RT’s, NP’s, Fellows, etc.), and work to achieve these goals:
- Explain to clinical leadership various use cases of Etiometry products which create value
- Work with clinical leadership to identify the use cases they want to achieve, propose strategies to meet these objectives, and track progress
- Periodically conduct online surveys and user interviews to collect information on product adoption and user satisfaction
- Meet with clinical leadership to review current levels of software adoption, user satisfaction, and progress toward their goals
- Create and execute on customer training plans by:
- Adapting training plans to the hospital’s existing training schedule and infrastructure and their goals for Etiometry products
- Traveling on-site or remotely performing in-service and one-on-one training, coordinated with clinical leadership
- Ensuring that Attending physicians, nurse educators, nurses, nurse practitioners, fellows, and respiratory therapists have received training, as scoped by customer
- Be available to answer users’ questions regarding how to use Etiometry software in the context of their workflow
- Update training materials as required to reflect changes in Etiometry products
- Encourage customers to develop new use cases of the software and corresponding research initiatives if necessary.
- Participate in product installation at new sites, including:
- Understanding the basics of the software installation process
- Leading the clinical component (as described above) in parallel with the Etiometry Installation team’s work
- Advise clinical leadership about the placement of bedside monitors (as applicable)
- Act as an information channel between Etiometry departments and customers
- Assist Etiometry’s marketing efforts by:
- Collecting success stories from users that may be included in marketing material
- Attending conferences and meeting with current and prospective customers
- Assist Etiometry Sales team with feedback on successful use cases, and participation in presentations to prospective customers
- Minimum of 4 years Critical Care experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively train clinicians from various roles on use and value of new technology
- Excellent organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, energetic, motivated and self-managed
- Strong team-oriented professional with good interpersonal skills who is hands-on with a high energy approach to work
- Clinical education experience desired
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.