We are currently seeking a Clinical Research Scientist to aid in the design and execution of clinical studies that will demonstrate the impact of our technology on clinical care. You will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, including study design, manipulation and analysis of large patient data sets, and coordination with collaborating academic medical centers.This position may require up to 10% travel time.
- Design clinical studies with the objective of assessing the impact of Etiometry’s technology on clinical care.
- Coordinate study execution and support research staff activities across multiple academic medical centers and clinical teams.
- Manipulate large data sets consisting of patient clinical and outcome data.
- Perform statistical analysis of clinical study data to investigate clinical findings.
- Present clinical study findings to product owners and clinical team members.
- Research current advances in clinical study design and statistical analysis methods.
- Publish study findings at clinical conferences and in journals.
- PhD or Master’s Degree in biostatistics, applied mathematics or other related field.
- 3+ years of experience in clinical research.
- Strong understanding of clinical study design.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical analysis including regression analysis, hypothesis testing, etc.
- Experience working with large sets of clinical data.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Proven ability to contribute to emerging or cross-disciplinary fields.
- Experience programming in Python or MATLAB.
- Knowledge of IRB approval processes.
- Knowledge of Bayesian Adaptive Trials.
- Experience working with clinicians.
- Experience performing independent research projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com with your resume.