We are currently seeking an Application Support Engineer to assist in installing and supporting Etiometry’s software applications. Our ideal candidate will want to learn and expand their technical knowledge by working with our customers and internal technical resources. This is a growth role, we’re a quickly growing company and this will be the first dedicated support position.
- Install and configure Etiometry’s application to hospital environments.
- Interface with hospital IT staff to determine site-specific application configurations.
- Be part of a team that provides 24/7 application support.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving application issues.
- Coordinate with the company R&D staff to escalate support issues.
- Promptly respond to customer communications.
- Documentation of installation and support reports.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proficient with RHEL Linux based systems, with a strong emphasis on command line tools.
- Working understanding of web-based applications.
- Expert level proficiency with network management, security, and RHEL Linux based systems.
- Demonstrated success in executing plans and procedures for software deployment and support.
- Able to work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and technical staff.
- Experience with hospital IT either internally or as a vendor.
- Experience with Java-based applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL database configuration and use.
- Understanding of healthcare/hospital IT, including EMR, interface engines, and other information systems
- Understanding of the healthcare environment and the challenges of installing and supporting new information technologies in a hospital environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com with your resume.