Are you interested in joining the Etiometry team to help us convert medical data into actionable information that allows clinicians to improve treatment and reduce the cost of medical care? By joining our rapidly expanding company you will be at the forefront of clinical innovation, working with a passionate team of innovators—both within Etiometry as well as researchers at some of the finest hospitals in North America and Europe. The following positions are currently available:
- Backend Python Developer – Assist in the design and implementation of a hospital-based clinical data-warehouse system.
- Clinical Research Scientist – Aid in the design and execution of clinical studies that will assess the impact of our products and services on clinical care.
- Clinical Specialist – Work with customer clinical leadership to define and then achieve goals related to the use of Etiometry software in the clinical workflow.
- Data Scientist – Help us mine information from our rapidly growing set of clinical data.
- Data Engineer – Assist in the design and implementation of a hospital-based clinical data-warehouse system.
- DevOps Engineer – Work with a passionate team of engineers with the common mission of changing the delivery of healthcare.
- Entry-level Software Engineer – Aid in the design and implementation of Etiometry’s Risk Analytics.
- Senior Account Executive – Be responsible for identifying and cultivating new Etiometry Platform customers.
- Senior Algorithms Engineer – Aid in the development of our Risk Analytics technology that use models of human physiology to determine clinical risks.
- Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing – Be responsible for all aspect of the sales and marketing efforts of the company.
Etiometry is based in the Seaport neighborhood of Boston. To apply for a position with Etiometry, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.