The Office Manager will actively contribute to the growth and development of the Finance, Sales and Marketing teams, and the establishment, creation and implementation of new processes, procedures and internal control initiatives. This exciting role will provide you with hands-on experience in a variety of functions reporting directly to CEO.
As Office Manager, a typical day might include:
- Assist with HR functions for small office, including payroll
- Work with CFO on a variety of finance and accounting tasks:
- Process A/P and A/R
- Assist in the monthly close process to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
- Work with all cross-functional teams on projects to increase operating efficiency
- Ensure office policies and procedures are being consistently followed and adhered to
- Manage facility issues
- Coordinate purchasing for office
- Establish and maintain effective rapport through regular contact, active listening and timely addressing of any issues, concerns or problems, with both internal and external contacts and customers.
- Assist Sales and Marketing teams with conference planning and management
- Help tracking of commission plans for sales and marketing
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
This job might be for you if:
- 3-5 years minimum office / business experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business
- Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks and ADP (payroll)
- Must be detail oriented, with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet assigned deadlines
- Must have outstanding communication and presentation skills and comfort interacting with clients and colleagues in a professional and helpful manner
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Must have solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
Strong culture makes Etiometry a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with easy access to public transportation. Etiometry offers medical, dental, transportation benefits and generous time off.
You might be a fit for Etiometry if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are confident and love sharing success with your team
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement