Are you interested in joining the Etiometry team to help us convert medical data into actionable information that allows clinicians to improve treatment and reduce the cost of medical care? By joining our rapidly expanding company, you will be at the forefront of clinical innovation. Etiometry provides successful candidates with the opportunity to work with a passionate team of innovators—both within Etiometry as well as researchers at some of the finest hospitals in North America and Europe.
Etiometry is based in the Allston neighborhood of Boston, and we offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and stock options. The following positions are currently available, and more will be added shortly.
- Backend Python Developer – Work with our clinical data-warehouse system in conjunction with clinical and research staff.
- Python Developer – Implement and optimize Etiometry’s Risk Analytics algorithms.
- Full Stack Developer – Assist in the design and implementation of a hospital-based clinical patient monitoring application.
- Clinical Research Scientist – Aid in the design and execution of clinical studies that will assess the impact of our products and services on clinical care.
- Systems and Controls Engineer – Aid in the development of our Risk Analytics technology that use models of human physiology to determine clinical risks.
- IT Manager – Oversee Etiometry’s internal and external information technology requirements.
- Clinical Specialist – Work with customer sites for training, promoting clinical adoption, and identifying new use cases for the products in the clinical workflow.
- Regulatory Compliance Coordinator – Coordinate and execute Etiometry’s regulatory policies and strategies.
For detailed descriptions of each of these positions, including a job summary, responsibilities, and qualifications, please visit our Careers page. While there, you can also submit your resume to apply for a job opportunity with Etiometry. And for more background on Etiometry and our opportunities to disrupt the market for next-generation clinical decision support software, then further explore our website.