Welcome to the Etiometry Newsletters page. Please feel free to review our recent newsletters below to get an understanding of the rapid progress of our company. If you would like to sign up for a free subscription to our Newsletter, please fill out this brief form and you’ll receive our next issue.
- April, 2017 Issue—The role of artificial intelligence (AI) in ICUs, and addressing human factors and ergonomics in the ICU.
- March, 2017 Issue—Etiometry introduces Persistent Display to streamline clinical workflows in ICUs.
- January, 2017 Issue—Etiometry reaches 10 million hours of monitoring patient data, how algorithms can serve as virtual devices to process physiology parameters, and deploying Big Data analytics in ICUs.
- December, 2016 Issue—Learn more about our presentations at the PCICS 12th annual meeting.
- November, 2016 Issue—Check out our debut newsletter for information on our new website, FDA 510 clearance on our first algorithm and how we’ve broadened our family of ICU software solutions.