T3 Visualization & Data Aggregation is an FDA-cleared software application to collect, store and visualize ICU data in near real-time. It displays trending visualizations of device and lab data so clinicians can quickly review salient patient care information on a single monitor. This enables improved communications by creating a storyboard in the ICU that facilitates accelerated decision-making on patient care by providing a streamlined view into the many data sources that care givers have to continuously monitor. As a result, the software completely re-imagines the paper flow sheet missed by many providers into the digital age as an interactive and intuitive display of objectively acquired physiometric information.
It offers two viewing options of near real-time patient data:
- Custom View enables advanced providers to tailor the physiologic display to the patient condition and the available patient data.
- Organ-Specific Views are preconfigured displays that enable focused evaluation of specific organ systems by combining vital signs and biomarker trends into an intuitive display aimed to emphasize relevant physiologic relationships.
T3 Visualization & Data Aggregation displays the Etiometry Risk Analytics Algorithms, which are based on patient-specific data and models of human physiology. Our first algorithm is IDO2 Powered by Risk Analytics, which reflects the likelihood that a patient is experiencing inadequate oxygen delivery.
Flexible Display of Patient Information
This web-based application can be deployed to provide consistent views into patient status both within the ICU and from remote computers and mobile platforms.
- Persistent Display is used when the hospital wants T3 Visualization & Data Aggregation to be continuously displayed, such as on a wall-mounted monitor. It allows hospitals to display T3 Visualization & Data Aggregation information on a dedicated monitor at the bedside to provide caregivers with always-on, at-a-glance views into patient status.
- Browser Display enables real-time views from personal computers located in the ICU.
- Mobile Display provides physicians with convenient access into real-time patient information via a tablet.
- Home/Office Display enables remote surveillance by physicians so they can securely monitor patient status from a home or office computer.
Etiometry also offers an Archive View that allows physicians and hospital staff to review a patient’s past clinical course. It provides a historical perspective on sentinel events and complex patient cases to support hospital training and quality control programs. The Archive View supports zooming in for more detail as well as statistical calculation functionality.
Underlying T3 Visualization & Data Aggregation software are proprietary data aggregation technologies developed by Etiometry to support the collection and near real-time binding of data to support patient care. This software application relies on innovative technologies developed by Etiometry to unobtrusively collect data from diverse medical devices and laboratory results for display on a single monitor, and is specifically designed to adapt to your existing hospital infrastructure.
T3 Visualization & Data Aggregation can connect to any ICU system that is networked. Among the many sources that it connects to in order to capture information are:
- Patient monitors from General Electric, Philips and Draeger
- Data integration systems from Excel Medical Electronics, Capsule Technologies and Cerner
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) from Cerner and Epic
- Point of Care (POC) blood analyzers
- Admission discharge transfer (ADT) systems
Efficient Integration into Existing Infrastructure
It offers a minimum footprint and integrates efficiently into existing hospital infrastructure. Etiometry continues to develop interfaces to ICU data sources, and will develop any interfaces required to integrate with existing hospital infrastructure.
Data Binding in Near Real-Time
The information collected is visualized in near real-time so it can be displayed to ICU physicians and nurses. The information is also automatically made available to the Etiometry Risk Analytics Algorithms. If the T3 Visualization & Data Aggregation experiences any problems in binding, it immediately generates notifications to alert the appropriate administrator.
Need More Information?
Learn more about the Etiometry Platform and our:
You can learn more about IDO2 by reviewing papers available through our Publications page, and learn more about Etiometry by reviewing our brief Fact Sheet. If you’d like to discuss how your hospital could benefit from our solution, please contact us.