Are you interested in joining the Etiometry team to help us convert medical data into actionable information that allows clinicians to improve treatment and reduce the cost of medical care? By joining our rapidly expanding company you will be at the forefront of clinical innovation, working with a passionate team of innovators—both within Etiometry as well as researchers at some of the finest hospitals in North America and Europe. The following positions are currently available:
- Backend Python Developer – Work with our clinical data-warehouse system in conjuncture with clinical and research staff.
- Python Developer – Implement and optimize Etiometry’s Risk Analytics algorithms.
- Full Stack Developer – Assist in the design and implementation of a hospital-based clinical patient monitoring application.
- Clinical Research Scientist – Aid in the design and execution of clinical studies that will assess the impact of our products and services on clinical care.
- Systems and Controls Engineer – Aid in the development of our Risk Analytics technology that use models of human physiology to determine clinical risks.
- IT Manager – Oversee Etiometry’s internal and external information technology requirements.
- Clinical Specialist – Work with clinical leadership at Etiometry sites to define and then achieve goals related to the use of Etiometry software in the clinical workflow.
- Regulatory Compliance Coordinator – Coordinate and execute Etiometry’s regulatory policies and strategies.
Etiometry is based in the Allston neighborhood of Boston. To apply for a position with Etiometry, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.