Are you interested in joining the Etiometry team to help us convert medical data into actionable information that allows clinicians to improve treatment and reduce the cost of medical care? By joining our rapidly expanding company you will be at the forefront of clinical innovation, working with a passionate team of innovators—both within Etiometry as well as researchers at some of the finest hospitals in North America and Europe. The following positions are currently available:
- Marketing Communications Specialist – We are looking to hire an entry-level Marketing Communications Specialist who will plan, manage the budget, and implement all corporate and product marketing communications activities.
- Backend Python Developer – Work with our clinical data-warehouse system in conjuncture with clinical and research staff.
- Clinical Research Scientist – Aid in the design and execution of clinical studies that will assess the impact of our products and services on clinical care.
- Quality Assurance Manager – Provide leadership in overseeing Etiometry’s quality system in partnership with key stakeholders at the company.
- Python Data Engineer – Assist in the design and implementation of a hospital-based clinical data-warehouse system.
Etiometry is based in the Allston neighborhood of Boston. To apply for a position with Etiometry, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.